What is it?
The We are Women Owned Sisterhood private Facebook membership group is a safe space where emerging female entrepreneurs can network, share resources, support & collaborate with one another.
Is it for me?
It’s a place where women business owners in the retail space, service space, and beyond can come to feel seen, heard, and unconditionally supported by an army of brilliant, powerful women just like them!
Why should I join the WAWO Sisterhood?!
- Networking: You’ll be given the opportunity to connect, problem-solve, and learn from the sisterhood
- Membership Directory: You’ll be listed on our membership directory, and have access to contact info for other WAWO Sisterhood members.
- Members-Only Newsletter: We’ll send out a bi-weekly newsletter, exclusive to members of the WAWO Sisterhood, where we’ll share updates about what’s going on in the group, list members’ upcoming events and promos, and sum up questions that have been asked in the group.
- Event Offers: You’ll get access to early bird tickets, and discount codes/offers for attendance to WAWO Events.
- Priority to vend with us: You’ll be the first to find out about vending opportunities with We Are Women Owned!
- Event and Business Promotion: You’ll have the opportunity to promote events and business promotions within the group. You’ll also get a discount on our WAWO Event Package Listing, which includes a listing on our calendar, a shoutout in our newsletter, and an Instagram story highlight on the WAWO Instagram.
- Engagement Bonuses: We’ll be giving out various prizes throughout the course of the year based on engagement! The more you engage with us, the higher chance you’ll have of winning a prize!