- We Are Women Owned Members
- We Are Women Owned private Facebook group members
- We Are Women Owned public Facebook group members.
- Vendors who apply to vend at Pop-Up Events
- Vendors to are accepted to vend at Pop-Up Events
- We Are Women Owned Instagram followers
- Awards programs
- Surveys, contests, giveaways, and sweepstakes
Information We Collect:
We provide various services including information, educational materials, and various forms of entertainment. In order to provide these services and offer membership features, we collect information from our Users. The information collected by We Are Women Owned varies, depending on the purpose for which each User chooses to engage with WAWO services.
We use the information we collect from Users to provide more meaningful content, services, products, etc. and to maintain, protect, and improve the overall experience of our Users.
We Are Women Owned collects information from you through:
- Group and service registration and administration of your membership
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email (e.g., support forms, sales forms, user research participation forms).
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Your participation in We Are Women Owned sweepstakes, giveaways, contests, or research studies.
- Requests for customer service support or technical issues.
The types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and what information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you may include: Name, address, telephone number and email address – Optional information you provide to us such as a photograph that you upload to the We Are Women Owned Facebook Group, Email requests or questions you submit to us, Demographic information such as your gender, User-generated content you post in our public online forums or private Facebook groups.
How We Use Information:
We use our User’s information to:
- Operate and continue our services
- Inform our Users about offers and events
- Improve services
- Develop new services.
- Prevent, detect, and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities.
- Create and manage Users accounts
- Provide our Users with customer support
- Communicate with Users about products, services, giveaways, etc.
How We Share Information:
- We share information with our operational providers and partners, when necessary to provide or improve services. Providers and partners may include, but are not limited to, data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care/service, marketing, payment processing, and security.
- In certain cases, we may share information with certain business partners or co-sponsors. We may request submission of personal information for participation or registration.
- We share information with our affiliates such as data hosting and maintenance services, customer care, marketing, and targeted advertising, in order to better understand our Users behavior, and to provide our Users with better services.
- We share information when required by law.
- We share information with your consent, or at your request. We may ask for your permission to share your information with third parties. In such cases, we will make it clear why we intend to share the information.
- We may collect and provide aggregate information about our Users (such as how many persons visited a particular page or activity or the likes and dislikes of our Users) to our advertisers, sponsors, promotional partners and affiliates but this aggregated information does not include personal information about any individual User.
How We Protect and Retain Information:
We use physical, technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft and loss. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account or perform their job functions.
Although we take precautions intended to help protect information that we process, no system or electronic data transmission is completely secure. Any transmission of your personal data is at your own risk and we expect that you will use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the information in your account. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. You understand and agree that we may deliver electronic notifications about breaches of security to the email address on record on your account.
If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites and Services: