- This event has passed.
Defeating Imposter Syndrome
January 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
“I’m not smart enough to be here.”
“Eventually, they’ll find out that I’m a fraud.”
“I feel like a fake.”
If these sound like direct quotes from your diary, you might have impostor syndrome! Join Caitlin Elizabeth Harper at New Women Space for a workshop packed with self-reflection and action items that will leave you cool, calm, collected, and confident to go out and conquer the world.
In this workshop you will:
- Get to know fellow attendees
- Do a quick mindfulness practice to get us in the right headspace
- Identify the root of our impostor syndrome
- Unlearn our limiting behaviors
- Train yourself to reframe your thinking so you can move forward less burdened by the impostor feelings
- Identify action items that will allow you to walk out the door and continue to defeat our impostor syndrome in the real world
- Network with fellow attendees over snacks and drinks
Snacks and a workbook will be provided (although you’re welcome to bring your own food and your favorite notebook). New Women Space has a cash bar for our networking time with alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. Let’s defeat our impostor syndrome together—and have fun doing it!